The following steps provide the information you need to apply to one of our graduate programs. Graduate programs include:
- Master's degrees
Discover your graduate program of choice by searching our graduate programs
Check out the admission requirements
for your chosen program.
Make an appointment with the appropriate program director.If you are interested in one of our business programs, please contact the Visalia Center
(to begin the program in Visalia) or the Graduate Admissions Office
for Fresno.If you are unsure which program is right for you, contact the center that is closest to you and schedule a meeting with the graduate program representative:
Step 4Apply online
- Submit the rest of the admission requirements via fax, email or postal mail. Official transcripts must be received by our office in a sealed envelope. Applicants do not need to request Fresno Pacific University transcripts.
- If seeking financial aid, please contact the Student Financial Services Office or find more information here.
- Student Financial Services Office
- Phone: 559-453-2041 (Fresno area) and 866-321-7502 (toll free)
- Fax: 559-453-5595
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your completed graduate file will go to the program director for admission review.
- Each applicant will receive a decision letter within 2 - 4 weeks of completing the application.