Supervision and Coordination Credential
The supervision and coordination credential allows candidates to become supervisors at their place of employment. It is the designated subjects equivalent credential to the administrative (third tier) credential.
- Valid full-time designated subjects (DS) teaching credential
- Three years full-time teaching experience in subject named on the DS credential
- Passing score on the the CBEST exam
- CTC Application Form 41-4
- Processing fees
- DSE program admissions application
- Approval by DSE program director
Degree ProgramDesignated Subjects Education (DSE) Program
This credential is designed specifically for designated subjects education teachers pursuing administrative opportunities. Credential holders possess the skills and knowledge demanded by such positions.
Candidates for this credential will complete the following six units of coursework after completion of the career technical education, vocational education or adult education program.
|DSE 365||Supervisor's Role in the Administration of Vocational Education Programs||3 units|
|DSE 370||Leadership & Program Development||3 units|
View the course schedule.