School Counseling and School Psychology - Pupil Personnel Services Program

The pupil personnel services (PPS) program offers two credentials, three master of arts degrees and a certificate. PPS school counselors and school psychologists primarily work in school settings including public, private and child development organizations. Candidates with master's degrees may also work in higher education settings.