School Counseling and School Psychology - Pupil Personnel Services Program
The pupil personnel services (PPS) program offers two credentials, three master of arts degrees and a certificate. PPS school counselors and school psychologists primarily work in school settings including public, private and child development organizations. Candidates with master's degrees may also work in higher education settings.
The following program options are available.
- Board Certified Associate Behavior Analyst (BCABA) Certificate
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Certificate
- Master of Arts in School Counseling
- Master of Arts and PPS Credentials in School Counseling and School Psychology
- School Counseling PPS Credential
- School Psychology PPS Credential and Master of Arts Degree