Peacemaking And Conflict Studies (PACS) Program
The call to peacemaking is universal and timeless since conflict is always with us. Its shadow is found in all cultures in all times beckoning for response. When constructive, it leads to better understanding and deeper relationships. When destructive, it tends toward confusion and separation.
The following program options are available.
- Application form and fee
- Orientation interview (meet with program director for education plan)
- Statement of intent (1-2 pages explaining your goals)
- Three references (see form below)
- Writing sample (copy of a recent paper you have submitted for a class or read an article related to your program of interest and give an analysis of it)
- Official transcript of BA/BS degree
- Letter of explanation if your GPA is under 2.75