Master of Arts in Kinesiology: Sport Administration Emphasis
This master of arts in kinesiology with an emphasis in sport administration is designed for students with a background in sport administration and/or who are currently employed as sport administrators. The program will provide advanced studies in sport leadership and administration, sport marketing, and sport sales and sponsorship. Students are expected to be working or volunteering in the sport administration field during the fall and spring semesters.
Fully Online Master's Program
Degree ProgramMaster of Arts in Kinesiology
This degree prepares graduates for sport administration positions at the high school, community college, college, university, professional and private−sector levels.
- 14-month program
- 100% online
- May cohort start date
- Work and earn degree simultaneously
- Quality courses
- Study how to improve your sport administration skills
- Fixed cohort pricing
- Application form and fee
- Phone interview with the program director (see attached form below)
- Three letters of recommendation (see attached form below)
- Statement of intent
- Two writing samples indicating potential graduate-level work
- Official transcripts verifying BA/BS degree in kinesiology or business
- Minimum GPA of 2.75
- Current resume including all related professional and extra curricular experience
Total Units: 36
You can also check out our Frequently Asked Questions to see what others asked about our program.
Program information and tuition subject to change.