Master of Arts Degree in Education: Administrative Services Emphasis
This Master of Arts degree offers a broad understanding of the many areas influenced and/or controlled by administrative services. Courses offer opportunities to investigate and implement relevant topics in educational leadership.
- Fieldwork provides hands-on experience
- Exposed to relevant, on-site challenges facing current administrators
- Seven semester program
- Up to 6 units of credit may be transferred into program with approval
Degree ProgramAdministrative Services Program
Graduates possess the skills and knowledge demanded by administrative roles in schools, backed by a commitment to ethics and service. They will be prepared for both leadership and support roles within the school system.
The following courses are part of this program. Please speak with an admissions counselor for specific course information.
- Building Shared Vision and Leadership Capacity
- Fieldwork: Building Shared Vision and Leadership Capacity
- Meeting Diverse Needs of Family and Community
- Fieldwork: Meeting Diverse Needs of Family and Community
- Developing Student Learning in a Standards-Based System
- Fieldwork: Developing Student Learning in a Standards-Based System
- Organizational Management in Support of Student Learning
- Fieldwork: Organizational Management in Support of Student Learning
- Connecting the Broader Influences on Schools
- Fieldwork: Connecting the Broader Influences on Schools
- Leadership and Change
- Values in School & Society
- Research Methods in Education
- Issues in Education
- Project/ Thesis- Administrative Services
- Application form and fee
- Orientation interview (meet with program director for education plan)
- Statement of Intent (1-2 pages explaining your goals)
- Three references (see form below)
- Official transcript of BA/BS degree
- Approved basic credential or Certificate of Clearance
- Verification of current negative TB test (within 12 months)
Total Units: 37 - 39
This program takes seven semesters to complete and online/blended courses are available.
To schedule an appointment or for additional information, call or email:
|Amanda Krum-Stovall |
|Front desk |
Program information and tuition subject to change.