Master of Arts Degree in Education: Administrative Services Emphasis
Gain a broad understanding of school administrative services with the Master of Arts in Education with an emphasis in administrative services. You'll acquire the knowledge and skills needed to become an administrative leader. Courses combine theory and practice, backed by a commitment to ethics and service, as you learn to investigate and implement relevant topics in educational leadership.
- Designed to fit your busy schedule
- Experienced and supportive university faculty
- Hands-on field experience
- Exposed to relevant, on-site challenges facing current administrators
- Our grads are sought by top districts
- Up to 6 units of credit may be transferred into program with approval
Degree ProgramAdministrative Services Program
Graduates possess the skills and knowledge demanded by administrative roles in schools, backed by a commitment to ethics and service. They will be prepared for both leadership and support roles within the school system.
The following courses are part of this program. Please speak with an admissions counselor for specific course information.
- Building Shared Vision and Leadership Capacity
- Fieldwork: Building Shared Vision and Leadership Capacity
- Meeting Diverse Needs of Family and Community
- Fieldwork: Meeting Diverse Needs of Family and Community
- Developing Student Learning in a Standards-Based System
- Fieldwork: Developing Student Learning in a Standards-Based System
- Organizational Management in Support of Student Learning
- Fieldwork: Organizational Management in Support of Student Learning
- Connecting the Broader Influences on Schools
- Fieldwork: Connecting the Broader Influences on Schools
- Leadership and Change
- Values in School & Society
- Research Methods in Education
- Issues in Education
- Project/ Thesis- Administrative Services
- Application form and fee
- Orientation interview with program director
- Three references (see form below)
- Statement of Intent (1-2 pages explaining your goals)
- Official transcript verifying BA/BS degree
- Approved basic credential or Certificate of Clearance
- Verification of current negative TB test (within 12 months)
Total Units: 37 - 39
This program takes seven semesters to complete and online/blended courses are available.
To schedule an appointment or for additional information, call or email:
|Amanda Krum-Stovall |
|Front desk |
Program information and tuition subject to change.