Master of Arts in Curriculum and Teaching - Blended Strand
This master of arts degree is an accelerated sequence of courses for educators who desire to grow professionally as a curriculum leader at their school, district or institution. The program focuses on curriculum leadership and technology using a cohort-model approach. Candidates are given a strong foundation through engaging and challenging content. This program is designed for candidates who are comfortable with interactive, online learning.
Degree ProgramMaster of Arts in Curriculum & Teaching
The following courses are part of this program. Please speak with an admissions counselor for specific course information
- Conflict Management and Peacemaking in Schools
- Historical Foundations of Curriculum
- Curriculum Design: Theory and Practice
- Successful Online Learning Orientation
- Using Technology in Differentiating Curriculum
- Essentials of Qualitative Assessment
- Curriculum and Mapping
- Leadership: A Personal Perspective
- Curricular Leadership
- Leadership Practicum
- Methods in Educational Research Design
- Values in School & Society
- Project/ Thesis- Curriculum and Teaching
- New cohorts start every summer (May) or fall (August) or during spring (January) with individualized planning.
- The blended cohort (ONX) is for those living driving distance from Fresno as there is a face-to-face meeting between each course.
- Each cohort is designed for a maximum of 20 students.
- 32 units total—taking four semesters to complete with the project/thesis remaining
When can I start?
For specific cohort dates contact Program Assistant Brittney Miller at 559-453-5553 or email@example.com.
Students enrolling in online courses are responsible to meet system requirements.