The Difference in Leadership
Our unique global MBA offers an advanced and innovative business education designed to develop leaders with the highest Christian ethical standards, professional integrity, excellence and competency. Among the features are trips in the region and to another country. Participants will get first-hand experience with international business perspectives and the chance to apply leadership and teamwork skills. Travel costs are included in the tuition.
An MBA degree is known as a career accelerator in a number of industries, giving graduates greater managerial skills, a greater understanding of businesses and organizations, and increased salary potential. With the addition of a global perspective, graduates with our MBA offer a greater knowledge of global business issues confronting businesses in today's world.
The following courses are part of this program. Please speak with an admissions counselor for specific course information
- Global Economics
- Global Managerial Accounting
- Marketing in a Global Economy
- Management in Global Business
- Strategic Financial Management
- Research Methods
- Regional Business Field Experience: National Travel
- Entrepreneurial Immersion
- Operations Management in Global Business
- International Business Field Experience
- Strategic Management in Global Business
- Advanced Finance
- Law, Ethics, and Values in a Global Environment
- Business Plan I
- 16 month program
- Cohort of 15 - 20 students meet one evening per week
- Online course included
- Experienced and highly rated university faculty
- Offers breadth of ideas and interdisciplinary connections
- Blends theory and application
- Incorporates global experiences*
- Integrates Christian ethical perspectives and business processes
*A global experience is included in each of the first three semesters. The first two will be short term experiences, traveling domestically. Long weekend trips to Sacramento and the California border are two examples. The third global experience will be a two week international study trip. Initially these trips will be to either China or France. These global experiences will include the cohort traveling together to visit businesses and meet with business leaders. During the semester of the international trip, students will take a course studying the destination country's culture and language to prepare them for the experience.
- Application form and fee
- GMAT or GRE results*
- Three references (see form below)
- Official transcripts verifying BA/BS degree
- Minimum 3.0 GPA**
- Prerequisite courses:*
- *GMAT/GRE test requirements and prerequisite courses may be petitioned for waiver dependent upon work experience.
- **Submit letter of petition if GPA is under 3.0
Tuition & Fees
|2011 - 2012 Tuition and Fees|
|Graduate application fee||$90|
|MBA Tuition (41 units)|
|700-level courses||$854 per unit *|
*Two week international trip and one short term travel course included in tuition. Prices subject to change.
Total Units: 41
This program consists of four semesters with 10 or 11 units per semester for a total of 41 units.