Early Childhood Special Education Added Authorization
This program authorizes appropriate credential holders to expand their age service opportunities to include the ages newborn to five years old.
Degree ProgramSpecial Education Program
The following courses are part of this program. Please speak with an admissions counselor for specific course information
- Full accreditation
- Highly regarded by school districts
- Evening classes
- Personalized schedule and plan
- Classes blend theory and practice
- Application form and fee
- Orientation interview
- Three graduate reference forms
- Official transcripts verifying BA/BS degree
- Verification of negative TB test (within last 12 months)
- Special education addendum
- Level I education specialist credential
- Credential for LH, SH, M/M, M/S, D/HOH, OT or VI
- Other prerequisites for language development and medical implication may be required upon advisement.
Number of units: 13
Program information and tuition subject to change.