Early Childhood Special Education Added Authorization
This program authorizes appropriate credential holders to expand their age service opportunities to include the ages newborn to five years old.
- Full accreditation
- Highly regarded by school districts
- Evening classes
- Personalized schedule and plan
- Classes blend theory and practice
Degree ProgramSpecial Education Program
The following courses are part of this program. Please speak with an admissions counselor for specific course information.
- Application form and fee
- Orientation interview
- Three graduate reference forms
- Official transcripts verifying BA/BS degree
- Verification of negative TB test (within last 12 months)
- Special education addendum
- Level I education specialist credential
- Credential for LH, SH, M/M, M/S, D/HOH, OT or VI
- Other prerequisites for language development and medical implication may be required upon advisement.
Number of units: 13
Program information and tuition subject to change.