Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) Added Authorization
The ASD added authorization program prepares professional candidates to serve families, schools and agencies across the autism spectrum. The interdisciplinary structure enhances team collaboration with families and all service providers. Multiple-site team members are encouraged to attend and cooperatively provide a comprehensive program of identification, diagnosis and services for developing communication, social and behavioral performance.
Degree ProgramSpecial Education Program
The following courses are part of this program. Please speak with an admissions counselor for specific course information
- Full accreditation
- Highly regarded by school districts
- Evening classes
- Personalized schedule and plan
- Classes blend theory and practice
- Application form and fee
- Orientation interview
- Three graduate reference forms
- Academic writing sample
- Official transcripts verifying BA/BS degree
- Verification of negative TB test (within last 12 months)
- Level I education specialist credential
- Special education addendum
- Technology recommendation: In order to prepare future teachers to effectively use technology, students are highly encouraged to have access to a laptop for all coursework and class meetings.
Number of units: 10
Program information and tuition subject to change.