Administrative Services Professional Credential (Tier II)
The professional administrative services credential is competency-based with an emphasis on practicality. Students who wish to enter the second tier of the professional administrative services program must have an administrative position requiring the preliminary administrative credential. The requirements for the second tier of the professional administrative services credential include coursework, school site experiences, seminars, internships and/or participation. Prior to beginning the professional services credential program, you must meet with the program director. A five-year time period is granted to complete the second tier.
- Series of two or three courses and two options
- Fieldwork relates directly to coursework
- Exposed to relevant, on-site challenges facing current administrators
Degree ProgramAdministrative Services Program
This credential serves as a valuable resource for graduates continuing opportunities in entry-level administrative positions. Courses meet all requirements for placement in an administrative position in grades K-12 in the state of California.
The following courses are part of this program. Please speak with an admissions counselor for specific course information.
- Application form and fee
- Orientation interview (meet with program director for education plan)
- Statement of intent (1-2 pages explaining your goals)
- Three references (see form below)
- Official transcript verifying BA/BS degree
- Approved basic credential
- Verification of employment in a position requiring an administrative credential
- Verification of current negative TB test (within 12 months)
Total Units: 4 - 7
This credential takes two or three semesters to complete and online courses are available.
To schedule an appointment or for additional information, call or email:
|Amanda Krum-Stovall |
|Kaureen Brady |
Program information and tuition subject to change.