Administrative Services Intern Credential (Tier I)
The administrative services internship program prepares you to work as a paid school administrator while enrolled in the administrative services program. Internship candidates must be requested by a school district. You will receive support from district mentors and university supervisors. To keep the internship credential active, you must register for a 1-unit course each semester that provides guidance for individualized planning, mentoring and supervision. During each semester, you will be in contact with the district mentor and university supervisor a minimum of three times to review strengths and administrative development. In addition, you and your university supervisor will have contact at least two more times during the semester.
- Experienced and supportive university faculty
- Exposed to relevant, on-site challenges facing current administrators
- Our grads are sought by top districts
- Up to six units of credit may be transferred into program with approval
- Series of five courses and five correlating supervised fieldwork experiences
- Online/blended courses available
Degree ProgramAdministrative Services Program
This credential is designed specifically for educators entering into school administration. It meets all requirements for an entry-level administrative position in grades K-12 in the state of California.
The following courses are part of this program. Please speak with an admissions counselor for specific course information.
- Building Shared Vision and Leadership Capacity
- Fieldwork: Building Shared Vision and Leadership Capacity
- Meeting Diverse Needs of Family and Community
- Fieldwork: Meeting Diverse Needs of Family and Community
- Developing Student Learning in a Standards-Based System
- Fieldwork: Developing Student Learning in a Standards-Based System
- Organizational Management in Support of Student Learning
- Fieldwork: Organizational Management in Support of Student Learning
- Connecting the Broader Influences on Schools
- Fieldwork: Connecting the Broader Influences on Schools
Total Units: 28
Online/blended courses available
To schedule an appointment or for additional information, call or email:
|Amanda Krum-Stovall |
|Kaureen Brady |
Program information and tuition subject to change.